Visit Our Supporters
Federation of New York Solid Waste Associations Conference & Trade Show
Strive for Sustainability May 18-21
The Federation Spring Conference and Trade Show began in 1997 and has become an annual premier northeast event. It attracts over 700 public and private sector solid waste and recycling professionals to a technical program with 90 presentations and an expanded Trade Show that is supported by 120 major exhibitors. Since 2000, the Conference and Trade Show has been held at The Sagamore, an exquisite resort located on Lake George, New York. The Sagamore, one of New York’s landmark hotels, is situated on its own 80-acre island and is listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
More Info | Register Here
25th Annual NYS Recycling Conference & Trade Show
November 5-7, 2014
Pre-Conference Workshop: Expanding Textile Recycling: The Unwearable Solution
Nov. 5, 2014
Join us at the beautiful Otesaga Resort Hotel in Cooperstown, NY. This year's conference theme focuses on the strengths of collaborating at a regional level and will incorporate presentations, lessons and best practices from neighboring states and the across Northeast region. Don't miss the timely pre-conference workshop on Wednesday Nov. 5: Expanding Textile Recycling: The Unwearable Solution
Registration Page Coming Soon | View All Events
NY Recycles License Plate
The NYSAR3 Mission
To provide statewide leadership on waste reduction, reuse and recycling issues and practices to improve the environment.
- To be an advisory organization for legislative and regulatory matters in reduction, reuse and recycling.
- To promote the recycling and reuse industry to an economically sustainable level.
- To be the essential information resource for reduction, reuse and recycling.
- To promote management practices that integrate reduction, reuse and recycling.
- To be the education and training resource for all aspects of reduction, reuse and recycling.