Residence Hall Recycling: the good, the bad, and the ugly
Original Broadcast Date: Wed, Dec 2, 2015 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM EST
There are many challenges managing student housing, including recycling. Busy schedules, social situations, the many and varied backgrounds of the residents are just a few of the characteristics that need to be considered when planning a successful student housing recycling program.
We will hear the experiences of our presenters, learn how they navigated those challenges, see what still needs attention and come away with a set of principles we can all use when we get our student housing.
- Lisa Ruggero, Coordinator, NYSAR3
- Lorinda Hill, Facilities, SUNY Rockland
- Theresa Mandery, Recycling Specialist, OCRRA
- Marian Brown, Director of the Center for Sustainability and the Environment at Wells College | View Slides
- Steve Dickinson, Program Coordinator of the Environmental Studies Department and Sustainability Office at Colgate University | View Slides
- Amy Kadrie, Recycling Coordinator of the University of Rochester | View Slides
- View speaker contact information