Welcome to the Re-Clothe NY Outreach Toolkit! Local government officials, environmental activists, teachers, and other community members will find this resource useful in spreading the word about the benefits of textiles recovery. Here you will find posters, fact sheets, social media posts, and a PowerPoint presentation that will help you reach your residents. The marketing and messaging calendar below will help guide you through the next 10 weeks to reach your residents most effectively.
- Campaign Marketing Calendar
- Poster: environmental messaging
- Poster: economic messaging
- Fact sheet
- PowerPoint presentation
- Social media post: environmental messaging
- Social media post: economic messaging
- Social media post: fashion/trend messaging
- Flyer: environmental messaging
- Flyer: economic messaging
- Sample Social Media Posts
- Webinar: Tips + Tricks for Running a Textile Recycling Event - October 18, 2016
Through this campaign, the New York Product Stewardship Council and Product Stewardship Institute will print flyers/posters and send them to you. If you would like printed materials, or would like a high resolution version of the fliers or posters to print on your own, please contact Suzy Whalen at (607) 236-8293.