Annual Recycling Conference
This year's conference theme focuses on the strengths of collaborating at a regional level and will incorporate presentations, lessons and best practices from neighboring states and across the Northeast region. Don't miss the timely pre-conference workshop on Wednesday, November 4: Food Scraps Recovery.
The Annual Conference is a great opportunity for participants to network with other recycling professionals, decision makers, recycling coordinators, state and business representatives from across New York, our neighboring states and various recycling associations. Learn about the latest recycling and composting trends, markets and policies in workshops, technical sessions and round table discussions.
NYSAR3 and the New York State Department of Environmental Conservation will partner to present an agenda and exhibition not only for New York State but also neighboring states.
- A morning yoga class led by Melissa Young!
- An upcycled apron contest!
- A reception featuring the Swamp Divers Band!
- Pre-Conference Workshop on Food Recovery
- A Timely Recycling Conference Agenda
- Vendor Show Highlighting New Technologies and Services
- A Cocktail Reception at the Exhibit Hall
- 2nd Annual Upcycling Contest - featuring upcycled decorations for the Cocktail Reception
- NYSAR3 Annual Meeting and Election of At-Large Board Members
- Recycler of the Year Awards Presentation
- NY Recycles Poster Contest Awards Presentation
- World Class Resort Setting and a dessert bar that is out of this World!
- Near the National Baseball Hall of Fame and Museum & Ommegang Brewery
- Love Your Leftovers Cookbook! Bring your recipie with you to the conference!
Our trade show provides a variety of vendors, showcasing the latest and greatest services, products and equipment that will benefit your recycling and composting programs.